Marine Log’s FERRIES 2020 virtual event is ready to kick off next week on November 9-10 from 1 to 4 p.m. EST. The conference will feature a number of expert speakers, a growing list of attendees, and several industry sponsors. Registration for this virtual conference is free.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Women in the Wheelhouse: Passenger Vessels
- Technology: Ticketing and API-Coherence
- SCR & DPF Emission Retrofit Systems for Ferries
- Cybersecurity Demystification for Small Fleets
- Can U.S. Ferry Operators Start to Take Advantage of Advances in Autonomy Now?
- Grants for Passenger Ferries
- The Glosten/Bieker Boats Foil Ferry: Ultra-Efficient & Low Wake
- Establishing a New Normal Amid COVID-19
- Current USCG Regulations Impacting Ferries and Passenger Vessel Operations
- Progress with TxDOT Ferry
- New Orleans Ferry Operations: An Overview
Now In its 33rd year, FERRIES 2020 comes on the heels of Marine Log’s successful virtual presentation TTB —Tugs, Towboats & Barges conference that took place in August. The event attracted nearly 350 participants —triple the attendance when it was Tugs & Barges. T
Registration info and updates to the FERRIES 2020 agenda can be found HERE.