K. Jane WilliamsDeputy Administrator, FTA
Cameron ClarkSenior VP, Hornblower Group
Kasey EcksteinExec. Dir., WIMOs; Dir. of Business Dev., Atlas Marine
Joshua Sebastian, P.E.Engineering Mgr., The Shearer Group
William Moon III, P.E.Senior Naval Architect, Glosten
Bruce StruppSenior Account Mgr. New Sales - Ferries, ABB
Michael Gordon JohnsonFounder, Sea Machines Robotics
Dana BrewsterRegional Sales Manager – Marine/Rail/Mobile Applications - Americas, Hug Engineering
Now in its 33rd year, Marine Log’s FERRIES will be moving to virtual for the safety of all participants.
Join us on November 9 & 10 from 1pm to 4pm ET as we discuss market development, cybersecurity, industry diversity, emerging tech and more through a series of individual and panel presentations by some of the foremost experts in field.
Program is subject to change.
The event program is being finalized. Topics will include:
- Women in the Wheelhouse: Passenger Vessels
- Technology: Ticketing and API-Coherence
- SCR & DPF Emission Retrofit Systems for Ferries
- Cybersecurity Demystification for Small Fleets
- Can U.S. Ferry Operators Start to Take Advantage of Advances in Autonomy Now?
- Grants for Passenger Ferries
- The Glosten/Bieker Boats Foil Ferry: Ultra-Efficient & Low Wake
- Establishing a New Normal Amid COVID-19
- Current USCG Regulations Impacting Ferries and Passenger Vessel Operations
- Progress with TxDOT Ferry
With a focus on the ferry and passenger vessel owner and operator, Ferries 2020 virtual conference will be packed with both panel and individual presentations. The sessions are geared toward decision-makers seeking real world examples and practical guidance on growing and sustaining their operations.
Through our sponsorship packages, we can help you maintain brand recognition, build sales leads, or present your company’s successes directly to our audience.