The United States Transportation Command has awarded eleven companies contracts for cargo sealift transportation services under the Regional Domestic Contract (RDC-5S) program. The contracts have a base period of four months and two possible one-year option periods. RDC-5S program has a maximum ceiling price of $70,500,000. Work will be performed to/from the Continental United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. The contract start date is Aug. 1, 2011.
The contracting activity is United States Transportation Command Directorate of Acquisition, Scott Air Force Base, Ill. and the contractors are.
- Alaska Marine Lines, Inc., Seattle, Wash., [who has a guaranteed minimum contract value of $2,500.00].
- Crimson Shipping Company, Inc., Chickasaw, Ala.
- Crowley Puerto Rico Services, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Horizon Lines, LLC., Charlotte, N.C.
- Matson Navigation Company, Inc., Oakland, Calif.
- Northland Services, Inc., Seattle, Wash.
- Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines, LLC., Corte Madera, Calif.
- Sea Star Line, LLC., Jacksonville, Fla..
- Totem Ocean Trailer Express, Inc., Federal Way, Wash.
- Trailer Bridge, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Young Brothers, Inc.,Honolulu, Hawaii.
July 11, 2011