Join us on Thursday, December 9, 2021, 1:00 PM EST
Are we on track to meet the Biden administration’s target of 30 GW by 2030?
In this final offshore webinar for the year, we look at what projects are in the works and how far along in the regulatory track they’ve progressed.
Register now to learn what three organizations have to say about current state policies, pending regulations, and port and infrastructure development.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why a successful U.S. offshore wind industry can’t exist with the right Federal and state policies;
- How building offshore wind is going to take a diversity of stakeholders and businesses—you need more than just the wind operators and wind support is bipartisan;
- How the industry is rapidly moving from a hypothetical supply/investment chain to contracts being signed and work being done; and
- Why offshore wind jobs/investment isn’t state or regional—it’s a national endeavor.
- Erik Milito, President, National Ocean Industries Association
- Kris Ohleth, Executive Director, Special Initiative on Offshore Wind
- Fred Zalcman, Director, New York Offshore Wind Alliance
- Heather Ervin, Editor in Chief, Marine Log
A live audience Q&A will round out the discussion.
- Ocean Industries Association
- Executive Director
- Special Initiative on Offshore Wind
- New York Offshore Wind Alliance
- Marine Log