JANUARY 17, 2013 — Rolls-Royce has appointed Don Roussinos as President Naval - Marine. He succeeds Andy Marsh, who has become President of the Rolls-Royce Marine Services business.
Mr. Roussinos joins Rolls-Royce from L-3 Communications where he most recently held the position of President – L-3 Maritime Systems. He has held a number of senior roles at L-3 during his career and has also worked at Lau Technologies, General Electric and Textron.
Mr. Roussinos will be based at the Rolls-Royce North America headquarters in Reston, Virginia and will report to both Tony Wood, President – Marine, and Jim Guyette, President & CEO Rolls-Royce North America Inc.
Tony Wood, Rolls-Royce, President – Marine, said: "I am delighted to announce the appointment of Don to lead our Naval business. His decades of experience in naval marine leadership roles, particularly with L-3, puts him in good position to continue the excellent work Andy Marsh has done in building our naval capability and supporting major customer programs worldwide."
Mr. Roussinos holds a Bachelors of Science in Electronic Engineering from Wentworth Institute of Technology and a Master of Management from Cambridge College.
Marine Log News
- 2011-09-28 - IMarEst appoints new CEO
- 2012-09-30 - US Joiner expands Pacific Northwest presence
- 2012-10-22 - Rolls-Royce to power SSC hovercraft
- 2013-04-26 - Viking invests in new Singapore innovation hub
- 2013-05-01 - Rand Logistics hires Bob Bezan for new VP position
- 2013-05-23 - GAC moves ahead with Arctic strategy