SEPTEMBER 12, 2012 — BAE Systems Norfolk Ship Repair, Norfolk, Va., is being awarded a $27,200,159 modification to previously awarded contract (N00024-11-C-4403) for the Ticonderoga class guided missile cruiser USS Vella Gulf (CG-72) fiscal 2012 drydocking selected restricted availability.
The drydocking selected restricted availability includes the planning and execution of depot-level maintenance, alterations, and modifications to update and improve the ship's military and technical capabilities. Work will be performed in Norfolk, Va., and is expected to completed by January 2013. Contract funds in the amount of $27,200,159 expire at the end of the current fiscal year. Norfolk Ship Support Activity, Norfolk, Va., is the administrative contracting activity.
Marine Log News
- 2011-05-10 - Metro Machine awarded $78.8 million Navy contract
- 2012-09-07 - Pride of America set for major upgrades
- 2012-09-20 - BAE Norfolk gets Navy contract mods worth $104.8 million
- 2012-11-21 - London Club warns on cargo hold pipework
- 2012-11-26 - BAE San Francisco gets $13.3 million MSC award
- 2013-02-05 - Detyens awarded $8.45 million for T-AKE 5 drydocking
- 2013-02-11 - OceanSaver offers BWT "future-proofing" deal
- 2013-02-12 - Colonna's wins $17.9 million Navy contract
- 2013-02-15 - Parker to take $15.8 million FCPA-related charge
- 2013-03-18 - Rand Logistics starts 2013 sailing season
- 2013-04-30 - BAE Norfolk wins $49.4 million Navy contract