MAY 21, 2012 — Offshore services giant Tidewater Inc. (NYSE:TDW) announced today fourth quarter net earnings for the period ended March 31, 2012, of $33.6 million, or $0.66 per common share, on revenues of $289.4 million. For fiscal year ended March 31, 2012, net earnings were $87.4 million, or $1.70 per common share, on revenues of $1,067.0 million. For fiscal year ended March 31, 2011, net earnings were $105.6 million, or $2.05 per common share, on revenues of $1,055.4 million.
- 2012-04-18 - Dean Taylor to step down as Tidewater President and CEO
- 2011-12-15 - Bourbon opens Saint Petersburg based affiliate
- 2012-01-23 - Tidewater adds to senior management team
- 2012-01-20 - Otto Marine issues profit warning
- 2013-04-02 - Bourbon orders PC Maritime ECDIS for IMR newbuilds
- 2013-04-09 - Bourbon in 51 vessel $1.5 billion sale and charter back deal
- 2013-05-02 - Bourbon reports increased first quarter revenues