Senesco Marine, North Kingstown R.I. has signed a contract for the construction of a 120 ft x 420 ft, 7,300 long ton lift capacity floating dry dock for Caddell Dry Dock and Repair Company, Inc., of Staten Island, N.Y.
"We are pleased to announce the contract award for Caddell Dry Docks & Repair Co's. new dry dock,"
said Tom Johnson, Vice President Business Development, Senesco Marine.
Caddell Dry Dock President Steve Kalil said that after Senesco's previous delivery of a new dry dock in July of 2011, "it was easy to execute the second new build given the quality and workmanship we experienced throughout the construction of the first."
May 4, 2012
- 2011-11-16 - Resolve refloats Puerto Rico dry dock
- 2012-04-03 - Canada to invest C$101 million to restore and upgrade Esquimalt Graving Dock
- 2012-07-17 - Sea Star invests in improvements for Puerto Rico trade
- 2012-10-04 - Eniram releases study on cruise ship fouling
- 2012-11-12 - Newport News Shipbuilding launches SSN 783
- 2012-12-14 - Doubler plate repair lets bulker sail after collision
- 2013-01-14 - Vigor orders giant floating dry dock for Portland
- 2013-02-12 - Harvey Gulf gets $100 million charter for newbuild
- 2013-02-28 - Hercules Offshore buys liftboat Titan 2
- 2013-04-15 - Newport News places Ford upper bow section
- 2013-05-03 - Panama Canal shipyard back in operation
- 2013-05-20 - Gibdock completes seismic vessel refit