India's largest private sector shipbuilder, ABG Shipyard Ltd., has won an order worth about $101.4 million from Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI).
According to a stock exchange announcement, the order covers the construction of six 63 m, 2,000 dwt twin screw AHTS vessels, each with a bollard pull of 80 tons.
Deliveries will be at two month intervals from the 15th to 25th months from the date of signing of contract.
February 1, 2011
- 2011-10-27 - Bath Iron Works moves 4,000 ton Zumwalt module
- 2011-11-20 - Transpetro finalizes STX OSV LPG carrier order
- 2012-03-02 - Germany's FSG books order for versatile project cargo duo
- 2012-04-26 - JHSV 1 completes builder's sea trials
- 2012-05-20 - Bath Iron Works Machinists ratify new four year labor contract
- 2012-05-22 - Graig to supervise ten more bulker newbuilds at Jiangsu Rongsheng
- 2012-06-04 - Cecon faces new delay to Davie newbuilds
- 2012-06-08 - Austal lays keel for first Cape Class patrol boat
- 2012-08-15 - Austal USA honors apprenticeship program grads
- 2012-08-29 - Austal results "below expectations"
- 2012-09-03 - Abu Dhabi Mar eyes P+S Werften
- 2012-09-10 - Lauritzen JV orders North Sea accommodation semi