SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER
MARINE LOG MAGAZINESave the dates!
SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER SPACER
AUGUST 2008 ISSUE

OFFSHORE DRILLING
Will Congress end its ban on OCS drilling before George W. Bush leaves office?

YES
NO

August 25, 2008

MAN Diesel acquires Metalock Denmark

Augsburg, Germany, based MAN Diesel SE has taken over Copenhagen-based Metalock Denmark A/S. The company's previous main owner was Kenneth Christensen, who owned 75% of shares, with the remaining 25% being held by the employees.

Metalock Denmark is a member of the Metalock International Association but its main focus is mobile machining--machining engine components, particularly crankshafts, in situ.

Prior to the takeover, MAN Diesel was one of the Copenhagen service specialist's most